Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Capturing Moments

So I have always had an interest in photography...family parties or vacations I would be the one with the camera just snapping away at various things.  I never thought I would work in a portrait studio but when I was planning on moving back to CT I applied to one that was opening up and I was hired and started working there!!!  I went through the training process and started snapping away taking pictures of people of all ages, even pets too.  I had so much fun working there and it put a smile on my face to see people soo excited when they saw their pictures.  It was a sad day when I learned that the studio was closing :( but since then I have started my own photography business with two of my friends: Tripod Photography!!! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tripod-Photography-CT/182851785153894  We want to do in home and on location photography and we have big news....we booked a wedding for June!!!!!!!!!!  We are very excited and I cannot wait to capture the moments of this fairy tale day.  Memories fade but pictures last forever :)  Below are some nature shots I took this past summer....I am excited to spend time this spring/summer capturing more snapshots every step of the way :)





No comments:

Post a Comment