Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Coffee Swap

So while I was putting off getting anything on my to do list done and was on my computre on pinterest and going from blog to blog reading some great stuff I came across a blog that is doing something that I swear was made for me :) 
http://suzelssays.blogspot.com/ This woman has a great blog and I saw her event: Coffee Mug Swap



You get matched up with someone...you read their blog to get to know them....send them a mug that you think matches their personality...and they send you a mug too!!!!  With my love for coffee I am so excited about this.  I get to meet someone new read their blog and then get a mug too!!!  I am so excited to find out who my match is. 

I am new to the blogging world but so far this is so fun and I look forward to being connected with other bloggers :)

1 comment: