Monday, April 16, 2012

Coffee Mug Swap Update

So a few posts ago I talked about participating in the coffee mug swap and today when I got home from work there was a small box waiting for me at my door!!!!  I got so excited because it was from SC...from my coffee swap buddy!!!!  Her name is Nikki and she has a great blog.  I was so excited to see my mug and when I opened up the box I was in LOVE with my mug...Nikki also put some extra goodies in there too :)

 my box o fun :)

here is my mug...I love it!!!  I can't wait to use it.  It is def going in the front of the cabinet for easy access. (the candies in there are delish too!!)

One of my favorite drinks is coffee and one of my favorite stores is Target...Nikki got my spot on and got me coffee from Target!!!!  Can't wait to brew up a pot of cinnamon vanilla nut coffee
And then the biggest surprise of all which was so sweet...Nikki sent me a pair of earrings from her jewelry business!!!  (the earrings are crossed in the pic fyi)  They are soo cute and I love turquoise...I cannot wait to wear them.  Def check out Nikki's blog and check out her store because she makes beautiful pieces.  Come on who wouldn't want a pair of these earrings?? 


Thank you soo much Nikki!!  Best Coffee Swap Friend Ever!!!!  I hope Nikki likes the mug I sent her as much as I like mine :)  yay for new blog friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment