Thursday, April 5, 2012

Can My Head Explode?!?!


I feel like this is what I look like right about now hahaha not really but boy have I been on the go.  This semester of grad school is ending in three weeks.  I am excited because this is one step closer to having my masters and being a school counselor but boy the professors know how to keep us busy up until the end.  This semester has not had many exams, actually only one typical exam and the rest of the semester has been packed with projects, presentations, etc etc.  In the next few weeks I have a big project due, three presentations, and a 12 page paper thrown in for some fun.  Add work into the mix and it makes me feel like the above picture. hahah I try to stay ahead of the game as much as possible but hey I am a procrastinator just like the next person.  I know its all worth it in the end and I will get through it but boy will I be glad when its April 26th at 7pm.....Classes over!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment