Sunday, January 27, 2013

Who Needs Bread

So I have seen this on Pinterest many times while spending hours on the site...Seriously I don't know what I did before I found this website :)

 Instead of using bread for a sandwich use a cucumber!!!
The recipe that I saw used laughing cow cheese spread on the cucumber, turkey and some mustard so that is what I did!  I ended up only using half of the cucumber because I wasn't sure about eating a whole cucumber haha... So after taking a bite my conclusion is that this is really good!!!  Who would have thought a little veggie could be center of attention like this.  It was easier to eat when I made it an open face sandwich.  All in all i was impressed with the cucumber :)  This is an easy way to spice up your lunchbox and saves on the carbs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment