Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!!!!  Its 2013....2012 went by in a flash but I am excited to see what 2013 has in store.  This year I will be even closer to completing my graduate degree, classes will be done and I will start my internship in the fall.  I look forward to spending the year with family and friends and enjoying life. As for New Years resolutions, I do not usually make one, so much pressure to uphold it and stick to it but this year I am going to give it a whirl.  I am aiming to be more organized in my life.  I am organized in general but there is always room for improvement.  I want to actually complete all the tasks on to do lists I make and continuously keep my room neat and organized.  


For the New Year I also want to challenge myself to take a photograph everyday of the year.  As a photographer I enjoy taking pictures, but do not always stop and take time to capture a moment, whatever it may be.  So I am going to work hard to take a photo of something everyday for a whole year.  It will allow me the chance to easily look back on the year and as of right now seems like a fun task :)  So here is the first picture....

A flower, to brighten up your day :)  The cheerful yellow color helps set the mood for my hopes of a fun, easygoing, friendly year to come!!!  

Happy New Year!!!  
(And here's to hoping I do not write 2012 for the date for too many days hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment