Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Target Find

While I was at Target today (can't believe how many times I go there)  I found this little gem just waiting for me on the shelf.  It was calling my name to take it home and it was the last one in this color so I could not resist.  Better yet it was only $2.00!!!

This cute little container.  I love that it has the chalkboard area to label what is inside.  They had a few different sizes and colors, I think red, white and this light blue one.  It was technically in the kitchen area with plates and cups etc but I think I am going to use this in my bathroom or maybe as a pen holder.  You could put anything in it...Q tips, makeup brushes, pens, etc etc.  For only 2.00 I could not pass this up.  Thanks Target for always making so many things I fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment