Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Day!!

Even in grad school cancelled classes still make me super duper happy!!!  Today a snow storm was expected across CT with freezing rain and temps tonight.  I kept my fingers crossed that I would get that cancelled class text and woo hoo at 12:45 I got it!!!  Even better was the fact that I had a midterm in class today so one more week to study!!  Snow days and early dismissals were the best growing up!!!  Getting up and seeing your school on the TV and yay no school!!!  Building snowmen, sledding down my front hard hill into the road, snowball fights...those were the best.  The worst part was all the gear you had to put on, snowsuits, gloves, hats, boots, etc etc. 

There was no sledding today or even that much snow in fact but while I was sitting in my apartment doing laundry it was nice to look out and see this :

A nice steady snow falling :)
I even got into the snow spirit and rocked one of my winter hats today -->





and of course made a hot and yummy cup of coffee to get me through the rest of my schoolwork on this snowy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment