Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Blog

Welcome to my Blog!!!
I have been reading various blogs online for a while, blogs my friends have created, celebirty blogs and various other ones.  I got the Blogger fever and decided to start my own!!!! I figured this is a good outlet for me to share my thoughts and ideas on certain topics.  I am excited to get started.  A little bit about me:  I am 24 years old and I live in Connecticut.  I have lived in CT all my life except for two years that I lived in NC after graduating college.  I have made my way back to the northeast for my Masters degree.  I am attending grad school for my masters in school counseling and cant wait to become a school counselor someday working in either a middle or high school.  I am very interested in photography, I love creating lasting memories for people and am even in the works of creating my own in home and on location photography business with two of my friends.  I have a passion for  crafts and DIY projects.  What a sense of accomplishment when I make something :)  I love to make things and give them as gifts, much more personal than a gift card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment