Friday, February 15, 2013

High 5 For Friday!!

Today I am linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday where I pick the top 5 things from the week.


1. The Blizzard of 2013 kept me stuck inside for two whole days but I was finally able to dig out and get back to a normal routine this week!!! (A lot of people were stuck at their house for much longer than me, but trust me when I say there is only so much movies and dare I say pinning on Pinterest you can do.



2.  In my post about reading Girls in White Dresses I said how hard it is to see friends from college but this weekend that is happening!!!  My friend Jess is coming for the weekend!!  She lives in NJ and we try hard to see each other every few months but sometimes life gets in the way.


3. I have blogged everyday this week!!!  I try hard to post everyday but sometimes that does just not happen.

4. I am excited to laugh tonight when I go see Identity Thief.  I love Melissa McCarthy, she never fails in the laugh department :)

5. I have a photo shoot tomorrow!!  I love being a photographer and it has been a little while since I took family pictures so I am super excited to snap some shots tomorrow :)


TGIF!!  I hope you had a great week and enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment