Thursday, May 31, 2012

Top Ten on Pinterest

When I spend time on pinterest I get inspired to be really crafty (yet hardly have time to be crafty), want to get super duper organized (that doesn't happen either), plan my dream house, and redecorate my apt.  Here are the top ten I have found this week :)

Pinned Image
Glitter Wine glasses...I am def going to try and make these the next time I am crafting.  Super cute to have for a girls night :)

Pinned Image
Reusing a crib mattress.  This is such a good idea and if I had a crib mattress I would totally do this.  I am looking for a bench like this for my bedroom and love the storage baskets underneath

Pinned Image
What a fun way to spice up water!!!  I have tried putting cucumbers into water before and trust me it is delish...try it and you wont be disappointed

Pinned Image

Look at this guy...cutest thing in the world!!

Pinned Image
This is such a good idea, brady bunch style pictures of the bride and groom and their wedding party.  With the upcoming weddings I am photographing I will suggest this to the couple and hopefully they are game for it!! 

Pinned Image

I want this!!!  Such a good idea for running out quick without a purse

Pinned Image
This made me laugh out loud!!!  Soo many ways Rose and Jack could have fit after the sinking...Jack could have lived ughh Rose!!!

Pinned Image
Love this outfit...I have a black maxi skirt and it is seriously sooo comfortable.  I would love to get one in a bright color like this one. 

Pinned Image
I need this at my dream home!!!  Sunken seating in the pool...yes please!!!
Pinned Image
Look how cool this is...Wish I had this when I was a kid!!!  Prob would use it today too if I had one

No comments:

Post a Comment