Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Accessories

I think a fun part of getting dressed is accessorizing.  There are so many ways to accessorize an outfit: jewelry, scarves, etc etc.  I have a lot of jewelry that is fun fashion jewelry that I love but don't always wear.  Its my new mission to make sure I start wearing it!  Here is what I wore today....

Pandora bracelets...these are usually an everyday staple for me.  They can go with pretty much any outfit.  I have a leather one and the typical silver one.  I have enjoyed collecting and filling up my bracelet.

Here is a new ring that I got at a Silpada party my friend had.  I enjoy the aqua color.  I never usually wear any rings but look forward to incorporating this into my style.


I have been wanting to get a watch for a while.  Especially for when I am at work, I like to be able to look down and see what time it is.  I have been wanting a Michael Kors watch that is similar to the above but unfortunately that is not in my budget right now haha.  I recently picked this beauty up at Charming Charlie for 15.00!!  I like the added touch of sparkle around the face, adds a little fun to the watch!!

I got this necklace at one of my favorite stores...Target :)  I love the color and the chunky feel of the beads and hope to incorporate it into a lot of outfits this summer.  Since I tend to go towards dark color clothes this will over an easy way to add a pop of color!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment