Friday, June 15, 2012

Wedding Photography

Wow I feel like I have been on the go this past week.  So much going on but enjoying every minute of it.  Last Saturday I did something that I never imagined myself doing, photographed two weddings!!  I have always had an interest in photography but never imagined I would photograph someones special day.  The wedding pictures their children and grandchildren look back on will be the ones I took.  After working at a portrait studio and starting my own photography business with two partners I can now add wedding photography to my list of photography I do. It was a busy day with two weddings in the same day (whew can you say energy drinks) but at the end of the day it was so fun to take part in two lovely weddings.  There is something magical about a wedding, two people coming together as one and joining their love.  Now I have soooo many pictures to edit and sort through (seriosuly there are hundreds) but I am excited to go through them all and share them with each bride and groom.  We have two more weddings booked already and I already cannot wait for the next one.  Here is a sneak peek at some of the moments I captured





No comments:

Post a Comment