Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Where did November Go!?!?

Like I feel about every month November has come and gone with the blink of an eye.  Actually I think November went at turbo speed!!  I cant believe that Thanksgiving is over and we are only a few days away from December.  I am excited that the holiday season is upon us.  My tree is up already....

This pic was taken from my phone so its not the best quality but I am excited to be able to plug it in every night and enjoy it.  I don't know what it is but I enjoy all the holiday decorations..Def makes my apartment a little more sparkly for a month or so.  Today in CT it was a chilly day and snowed a little throughout the morning.  I had my tree plugged in, mug of hot cocoa, and patio blinds open to see the snow falling.  It was pretty much a very cliche winter day but I enjoyed it.  I even went out and snapped a pic of the snow.. 


The snow was a minimal snowfall but it still looked nice falling.  

This semester of grad school is over in a week and a half and I cannot believe how fast it has gone by.  (Pretty much a pattern of my life how fast time goes by)  I have a ton of work to get done in that time which I just need to hunker down and get done...maybe a few trips to Starbucks but then it will be complete and that will mean that I only have one more semester of classes left!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment