Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Holiday Season Already Upon Us?!?!?

So I love the holidays....Filled with so many activities, fun, family, treats, decorations, the list goes on and on.  But I feel like the start of the season gets earlier and earlier each year.  I was at Target the other day (of course, one of my fav stores) and they already have their Christmas section out.  Of course I wanted to be one of everything but held back haha.  Halloween just ended last week and it was out with that section and make room for the Christmas trees.  I work in an outdoor shopping plaza and they already have a huge Christmas tree set up in the middle of the plaza and decorations and lights on all the trees and light poles throughout the plaza and Christmas music playing.  It is barely November!!!  Also I was in Starbucks today getting school work done and here is a shot of that...

Red Cups are back at Starbucks!!!  

Is it too soon??  I think it is a little, I mean cant we just enjoy the fall and cold weather for a few more weeks before bam its Christmas mode.  Working retail I am excited and scared for the holiday season.  Crazy customers, long lines, messy store, packed parking lot on the bad end of things and Christmas carols, cool weather, sweater and scarves, hot cocoa, peppermint mocha's, gift giving, family on the plus side.  The day after Thanksgiving or even the week of Thanksgiving is a good time to get into the Christmas mode.  Lets not forget Thanksgiving though and all we are thankful for.  It is not all about shopping and all the great deals, we need to stop and think about how great our lives are :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment